Do you want to work for one of the biggest manufacturer and distributor of eyewear and sunglasses? Keep reading!
Do you have experience in a warehouse and are you living in or nearby Amsterdam? Are you motivated to work? Do you have experience in the position of order picking, production or warehouse? Then we are looking for you! We are searching for allround warehouse employees who wants to work for an international company, Marchon Eyewear, based in Amsterdam Westpoort. At this location there is an distribution-center located for major brands, such as G-star, Lacoste, Chloé, Nike etc.
What are you going to do?
The function consists of several activities:
- Order picking with an order picking machine
- Production work
- Repacking and packing
- Process returns
- Check and send orders
Who are you?
It is important that you have different skills sets as an all-round logistic employee such as:
- The Dutch or English language well controlled;
- You must be able to lift boxes up to 10 kg;
- Get motivated by working with targets;
- Flexible in terms of working hours;
- Be a precise worker;
- Full-time availability, from Monday till Friday;
- Physically able to stand for a long time;
- Like to work with frames of glasses from big brands;
- Can request a VOG and follow a BML (Beveiligings Medewerker Luchtvracht) training.
Salary and working hours
The hour wage for this position is €10,54 gross per hour. Do you live further away than 10 km? Then you will receive a travel allowance of € 0.19 per kilometer, with a maximum of €6.69 per day.
There are various shifts in which you will work: 6.00h - 15.00h, 8.00h - 17.00h, 9.00h - 18.00h, 11.00h-20.00h.
Are you excited about this vacancy, and do you want to apply or do you want more information about the job? Then respond with your CV and we will contact you within two working days!